Sheep Benches - Room For One

2012-01-16_19_09_35_PaperCamera90093480.jpg
2012-01-15_13_22_28_PaperCamera425908106.jpg

I learned today the merit of responding to difficult and painful circumstances, via email, by letting somebody know all I could do was sit still. At the time of writing I felt at a bit of a loss as to what to say for the best. That I was sitting still was _really_ all I could come up with. It turns out that hit the spot. Thankfully.

This post is for all those who find themselves in an unhappy and challenging place. Sometimes sitting still and simply that is enough to do great good. For oneself and for others. And getting up from our bench, an alone place just for one, and walking into the next thing is enough too. Especially when the way is not clear at all.

From my experience life throws up what is needed but that my not be what one wants! Sorry. And some times what one gets is totally unreasonable. In which case it is best to acknowledge that - and walk on. Head held high but not with nose in air!

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scholars discuss relevance of Buddha in modern world

Buddhist temple in Westminster destroyed in early-morning fire

Danish Buddhist leader, Lama Ole, to visit in Snohomish