Rembering Dads

Today is the 12th anniversary of the death of my father. A good monastic friend's father also died on this day. I'd like to record a video in remembrance since I'm close to where my dad is buried, and my mother too. As I said in a vid close to the New Year, remembering our parents, appreciating their place in our lives, and expressing our gratitude for the life and nurture they provide is no small thing. It's a good thing. What ever our up-bring we can, at the very least, show gratitude for the opportunity to live a good and beneficial life now. And a huge bow to those who find it near impossible to connect with these words. I am so sorry.

I wrote of the circumstances around my fathers death <a href="http://www.jademountains.net/two-weddings-and-memorial>Two Weddings and A Memorial.</a> Taunton railway station has a special place in my heart. </p>

Read More @ Source

Lòng Từ Vô Ngại 4 - Thầy. Thích Pháp Hòa tại Edmonton, AB (Dec. 3, 2011)

Lòng Từ Vô Ngại 4 - Thầy. Thích Pháp Hòa tại Edmonton, AB (Dec. 3, 2011) Giảng tại Chùa Trúc Lâm Tu Viện Trúc Lâm 11328 - 97 Street Edmonton, AB, T5G 1X4 Canada Phone (780) 471-1093 Fax (780) 471-5394 Email: info@truclam.ca

Video Rating: 0 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scholars discuss relevance of Buddha in modern world

Buddhist temple in Westminster destroyed in early-morning fire

Danish Buddhist leader, Lama Ole, to visit in Snohomish