Buddhist or not.

This article came up in my social media. Shambhala SunSpace » Stephen Schettini: "Why I'm Not a Buddhist" Here's a thing I don't get. Guy doesn't want to be a Buddhist. No problem, don't be. You tried it, didn't suit you, fine. Why make the big hoopla over it? Same with Sam what's his name, [...] Read More @ Source

Timeless Quotes From the Buddha

Find out more about my latest project here: www.facebook.com Re-uploaded for better quality!! Wisdom from the Buddha! Please share :) May your life be filled with inner peace and happiness! Please check out my recently finished video project: Where Science and Buddhist Meet www.youtube.com Thank you! :)

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scholars discuss relevance of Buddha in modern world

Buddhist temple in Westminster destroyed in early-morning fire

Danish Buddhist leader, Lama Ole, to visit in Snohomish