Compare - Or Contrast

Nine_Standards1.jpg
Nine Standards Rigg

Yesterday
in the evening
with blue sky
sunshine
AND strength.

Ah! The climb
The view
from the top -
on the way down
From the Nine Standards Rigg

Congratulating myself on this evening expedition a woman I know strode up towards me. I HAVE to run down she said not even breathless, So I will pass you. Bye! There is always the opportunity to compare oneself (unfavorably) with somebody else. But it's not necessary to take up the opportunity!

Read More @ Source

Tibetan monks making sand mandala

Tibetan monks from Drepung Loseling Monastery making sand mandala

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scholars discuss relevance of Buddha in modern world

Buddhist temple in Westminster destroyed in early-morning fire

Danish Buddhist leader, Lama Ole, to visit in Snohomish